Friday 11 April 2014

How to get more approaches from dominant women online



After talking about which ways you should not be approaching domme’s online. I’ve got some suggestions for you on how to perhaps have domme’s approaching you (wouldn’t that be nice?). Some might seem common sense, but keep reading. You might find a gem you hadn’t thought of if you have not been very successful in the online BDSM community so far. 

Work out what it is you’re looking for
I’m openly polyamerous and I’m not hugely attached to outcomes – if I go have coffee with someone and we don’t click, I don’t get upset that that person will not be my slave. I just smile and keep going, so I’ve cast a pretty wide net, stating in my profile that I am open to whatever I attract (ie, new friends, play partners, a sub or even a slave to own) but you might know better than me what you’re seeking, are you looking for a play partner for a few sessions? Will they be public or private? Are you looking for a long-term relationship? Someone to hold the key to your chastity device? A new friend or a new community of kinksters who you can learn from, but you’re just a bit shy right now to attend events? Whatever it is, write it down.

Give others’ something to reply to
When I travel I often talk to strangers in drinking holes across the world, if someone is wearing an interesting tee shirt and has open body language, I’ll approach them for a chat. If they seem hostile or unfriendly, bugger the tee shirt, I’m going to avoid them like the plague. If you want others to contact you, or even reply to your messages, write a little bit about you in a vanilla context, talk about your hobbies, use a bit of humour to add some color and be positive, you don’t want people to avoid your profile after you’ve gone to all that trouble of taking fetish-ish pictures because you seem hostile. 

Talk about what you want to do for the mistress
The reason why professional domme’s get so much work from disgruntled attempted lifestylers is because the rest of us read the profiles of ‘do me’ submissives, turn up our noses and walk away.
The messages I’m most likely to respond to are from guys who tell me the things they can do for me that are mundane because I know that the mundane are things they are not going to get off on, so it really is about me. If you message a domme telling her you will give her free foot massages, she’ll know straight away that it’s about you (you dirty foot boy!)

Don’t invent experience
Nothing worse than a twenty five year old “master” with four or five middle-aged online submissive’s in his “leather family” telling everyone he’s been a master since fifteen. Com’on! (Yes, I know I was active online not much older than him, but I was only i*learning* online, not playing with anyone).

For the love of god – no child kink!
Whenever I read stories – the graphic ones are the worst – about games people play as children being tied to kink it really grosses me out, age play is fine. Telling people you like to be erotically tied because it always makes you think of Sally who lived next door to you when you were five is just weird.

Don’t take a S/slashy speak
Taking a slash in Australia is (normally) men’s urination. I hate the term as much as I hate slashy speak (ie. W/we are A/all over Y/your English butchery) I understand that perhaps some online-only mistresses may require their submissives to use this speech, but for the reast of us it’s irritating. Please only keep it to private conversations with people who’ve got the same language butcher fetish.

If you take these pieces of advice to heart and change up your profile a bit, you should have plenty of approaches in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment