Saturday 19 July 2014

The success of this blog?



I started this blog so I had somewhere to put my BDSM ramblings however it’s becoming more than that. When submissives find me on fetlife, the first thing many of them do before contacting me is read my blog, which could be positive or negative.

Negative because they could project what I write here back at me in a way that makes them sound like the most wonderful submissive and perfect for me.

Positive because the blog (I hope) is true to me and will hopefully attract a submissive who is a good match for me. If he read the blog and it resonated well with him being the biggest drawer.
I have had a fair few submissives let me know they’d love to be my service submissive in the recent past, which would be nice if their service was unconditional of being a sexual submissive too.

I am in two minds about this blog, part of me wants to start adding to it here as I adventure through kinkyland and part of me wants to stop, delete the link from fetlife and see what I attract on my own.
Ah, that wonderful fork in the road…

No comments:

Post a Comment