Monday 13 January 2014

Welcome to Lady Maliha's blog!



My blog is about redefining BDSM for me, a twenty-first century woman. It’s about putting some eloquent words behind some of the more taboo fetishes which I have dabbled in in the past and still continue to captivate me (ie, age play, objectifying other women and financial domination). This blog is also a chance for me to find others’ who’re drawn to BDSM for the same reasons as me and start a conversation with them. 

I find honest conversations about BDSM are few and far between, and sadly in the realm of the internet there’s so much misinformation and fantasy that it can be difficult to find yourself, let alone others who’re similar to you. 

My journey has been eight years coming, from those early days as a sixteen year old when I snuck onto BDSM personals’ sites wanting to browse their forums and having the naive idea that these closet perverts were truly happy just talking to me about fetishes and weren’t interested in breaking any laws. I was then at eighteen meeting my early switch-y play partners the later having my first earnest domme experiences. Today I am a strong, confident dominant women who does what she pleases, with whom she pleases when she pleases. 

My personal earnest sexual liberation is one I hope will encourage others to take a hard look at their own sexualities and explore for explorations own sake.  This is not a personal lifestyle blog that catalogues play experiences and tenderly skirts around certain subjects the writer doesn’t want to admit to having an interest in. I seek to discover and enlighten, which is why I am choosing to stay (mostly) anonymous. 

In terms of pronouns used, I am openly bisexual however most of the people who approach me and who I play with are male. When I write advice pieces they will mostly have this in mind, but if you think it is still applicable to you, please don’t let my choice of pronouns bother you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment