Monday 27 January 2014

Music Monday's: What I'm not.

A new section I'm going to try, something to keep myself entertained. I love music, although I am partial to the odd indie tune, I also listen to the radio, A LOT and have come into contact with many songs lately that seem to fit how I'm feeling as a dommina.

This one, although it's written about women in general, I found I felt an afinity to when it came to my first steps (back into) the BDSM scene online. I was being approached mostly by male subs, and when I call them subs I use the term lightly... they were men who fetishise women and dominant women in particular. The type of guys who couldn't walk upto you in a bar because they're too socially awkward to even be in a bar, but sending pictures of their penises over the internet? Now that made them feel safe. And manly.

Don't you want to have somebody who objectifies you?
Have you thought about your butt? Who's gonna tear it in two?
We've never had it so good, uh-huh, we're out of the woods
And if you can't detect the sarcasm, you've misunderstood

Because we all know how wonderful it is to be treated as nothing more than someone's fetish instead of as a human being, It's Lily Allen's It's hard out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment