Friday 14 February 2014

What the hell is a queer domme?



A few years ago, I was sitting in the lounge room of someone who is very respected in my local scene. He has his own blog over here I found when I went to his profile on fetlife, and I hope he wouldn't mind me linking here. He’s Erin. A loveable Dominant and a good friend to someone I was dating at the time. Who was a very cute, very sweet guy who for me, just came along at the wrong time. I had a lot of stuff to work out back then. I am very glad I knew him however. 

Back to Erin and his words of wisdom, he’d said something in passing that was ground breaking for me (actually, he said a lot of ground breaking things for me that night, but this is one I want to share right now)

After talking about how different domme’s interacted with their slaves, he said,“There is a queer domme, who will hit you and then giggle.”

The domme boot dropped. My god! I am that girl! I am the girl who hits people and laughs! I am a queer domme! I am queer! How strange it is to turn an offencive word around (there’s more behind being queer than this, but I’m no expert. Google queer theory if you are interested).

Skip to now when I meet s types who tell me I am not what they expected. Mostly because the domme’s they meet are twice my age and stern disciplinarians. Many have experience as professional dommina’s as well as in the lifestyle. I am a smiling domme with no other experience than that with old partners, subs and play things. I am a domme still in her youth and enjoys administering pain, but in a different way. After mindfucking a submissive or hitting him and causing physical plain, I will laugh. Sometimes it gives the game away, but I cannot help it.

It’s who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment