Wednesday 5 February 2014

Living the BDSM dream (Some French domme's stories)



I read an article about a French domme circle and how they play A few days ago and I adore what these women are doing. A group of women (who’re all over 50) living in a small bubble of BDSM. They own slaves and play with submissive in the traditional, old-style sense. As much as I wouldn’t mind the odd sexual submissive (and he would have to be an amazing lover to achieve that role), I would love to own slaves and have submissive who serve me and who I play with in a purely kink sense, with no sex. 

I have wanted this for quite some time, but have never really thought it attainable – most of the people I know in the BDSM scene play with their spouses or other sexually-bonded people. Or they are professional dominatricies who have regular clients and from the outside looking in they are service tops. Which is fine, and I’m sure they love what they do, but it’s not quite what I want. I don’t want to marry a submissive and have kinky sex that one day goes stale or to be a service top. 

I want to be every bit of strong dommina that I am, uncompromised by submissives who want me to provide a service to them or by partners who may lose interest in service when the dominatrix mystique fades in the light of reality. 

I love that there are people out there living their lives in the way that they want to. If they can do it, so can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment